EU (Spain, Latvia, Czech Republic, Greece, Slovenia, Netherlands, Austria, France, Germany, Belgium, Slovakia, Sweden, Luxembourg, Italy and Ireland)
It is a Framework Contract whose general objective is to support the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the other 16 participating European Union agencies in the implementation and maintenance of their Environmental Management Systems, Preparation of technical studies in the field of greenhouse effect emission reduction and greenhouse effect emission compensation.
The agencies participating in the project are:
- Support Agency for the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC). Riga (Latvia)
- European Union Agency for the Space Program (EUSPA). Prague (Czech Republic)
- European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA). Iraqi (Greece).
- European Union Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER). Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- European Union Agency for Criminal Justice Cooperation (Eurojust). The Hague (Netherlands).
- European Union Agency for Police Cooperation (Europol). The Hague (Netherlands)
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA). Vienna (Austria).
- European Banking Authority (EBA). Paris France).
- European Insurance and Retirement Pensions Authority (AESPJ). Frankfurt am Main (Germany).
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Paris France)
- European Labor Authority (ALE). (Belgium) and Bratislava (Slovakia).
- European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Stockholm (Sweden).
- European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO). Luxembourg (Luxembourg).
- European Training Foundation (ETF). Turin (Italy).
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound). Dublin (Ireland)
- Joint Research Center (JRC). Sevilla (Spain)
All of them are provided with environmental management services, reduction and compensation of greenhouse gas emissions related to:
- Consulting services for the implementation and registration of environmental management systems (EMAS or equivalent), including Environmental analysis, Implementation of the environmental management system, Environmental declaration, Verification and validation audit, Registration with the competent body.
- Consulting services for the maintenance of an environmental management system (EMAS or equivalent), including Internal audit, Updating of applicable regulations, Assistance in the preparation of the Environmental Declaration, Support during the Verification Audit, Advice on the development of the Corrective Action Plan, General technical support in system maintenance tasks
- Preparation of technical studies in the field of greenhouse gas emission reduction, including Calculation of the carbon footprint, Energy Audit, Study of sustainable mobility, Study of minimization of water consumption, Study of minimization in the generation and sustainable management of waste, feasibility of implementing alternative energy systems, specific measures for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, report on the updated status of the voluntary carbon offset market, etc.
- Technical and administrative support for the compensation of residual greenhouse gas emissions, assisting the agencies involved in the process of selecting residual CO2e emissions compensation projects (Technical-administrative management. And Obtaining the compensation certificate).